Nov 23, 2011

Welcome to my blog

Hi,

my name is Paul. I love detective stories, thrillers, horror books and movies. What's why every now and then friends and family members ask me about something interesting to read or watch, as well as for a hint, what they should choose for a gift, take on vacation or for a long journey :).

I decided to share my knowledge not only with my close ones, but also on my blog. This is a combination of work and pleasure, because on the one hand I write about something what I love, on the other – I practise my English, because it is not my first language. Correct me when I make a mistake.

I also believe that with your comments I'll get a lot of new titles to my wish list of books and movies that I should know :).

I hope that my advices will be helpful for you. If you have any questions, observations or notices, feel free to contact me!

Most of my links to descriptions of a book or movie (there is no sense for me to copy them) leads to the Amazon website - you can not only read descriptions there, as well as reviews made by others, but also buy right away if you find something that you like :).

Thanks for visiting and come back soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. I needed advice about which "older" mystery writers I would enjoy.

    ReplyDelete